Focus and Scope
The International Journal of Engineering and Mathematical Modelling (IJEMM) is a three monthly, scholarly open access, peer-reviewed and interdisciplinary journal. IJEMM is devoted to a large wide range of subfields in both applied and theoretical aspects. The primary goal is to publish original research papers, review articles and book reviews describing significant, novel developments in all areas of mathematical modelling and engineering.
The scope of the Journal includes, but not limited to:
- Applications in all areas of engineering
- industrial engineering, bioengineering, aerospace engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, chemical engineering and manufacturing systems, mechanical engineering,…
- Modelling of physical, chemical, biological, environmental, industrial processes
- Mathematical Modelling/Analysis
- Mathematical aspects of scientific computing
- Multidisciplinary research
- Numerical analysis
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.