Focus and Scope
The International Journal of Computer Science: Theory and Application (IJCSTA) is a bi-monthly, open access and peer-reviewed International Journal for academic researchers, industrial professionals, educators, developers and technical managers in the computer science field. IJCSTA invites original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews, and high quality technical notes, on both applied and theoretical aspects of computer science. The submitted papers must be unpublished and not under review in any other journal or conference.
Areas of interest include, but not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence;
- Algorithms, Programming language theory, Formal methods;
- Computer architecture, Computer security, Computer graphics,
- Computer Components, Digital Devices, and Interconnection Networks;
- Computer Organizations and Architectures;
- Data structures, Database theory;
- Operating Systems, Software Systems and engineering, Soft computing, and Communication Protocols;
- Computational Science, Theory of computation;
- Real-time Systems, Distributed Systems and Embedded Systems;
- Specification, Design, Prototyping, and Testing Methods and Tools;
- Human-based computation, Human–computer interaction;
- Reliability, Testability, Performance and Security;
- Business intelligence.
- For more details Click Here
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.